Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Stupid Jeep...

This is great I finally bought everything in the store today and have all the medals except for that damn jeep one haha. So yeah, this game is kind of addictive.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Sweet Game!

I was like instantly hooked why can't there be more games like this? Upgrades are cool, but it's not all upgrades,either. One the air enemies start to block your turrets, strategy becomes crucial. In the end i got to 53.

Dropple Dropple

i like it!!!

I really like this game, and i got to level 37 but i had to do something and the game did not save. This is a save option, is there not? Otherwise, this is extremely addictive, so much so that i dont mind starting at level one.

Virtual iPod version 1.0 Virtual iPod version 1.0

One important detail...

This is good but i currently have and ituens control app that has hotkeys. without this important detail that so many remote app have lately, this wont do to well. Also maybe a playlist search option would be nice for someone like me that has a millin and a half on em.

tacosorburritos responds:

when a flash minimizes you cannot control it so the hotkeys would be pointless. and the playlist search option would be cool if there were a ton of songs but since there is a file size limit i wouldnt be able to put a ton of songs on it

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Pretty Good

I like the concept but man i suck at this. A cool idea would be an option that would let you adjust the gravity for people that suck like me :)

Adagio Adagio

DUUUUUDE!!!!!!

Very nice would there by and chance be a sequel in the making?

the Musical Evenizer the Musical Evenizer

Great!

Very addicting especially if you have lots of songs in your personal library to fool around with. I chose Time to Start by the Blue Man Group :)

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

???????????

I just don't understand why people are giving this game bad reviews. Compared to some rhythm games on this site that dont even match the notes with the song this game should get a ten easy. In Fact, here you go. Very nice job with the song selection guys, i look forward to playing longer song though.