Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

How nostalgic...

But seriously this is not a good flash. Just because it reminds you of a time when pokemon was good doesn't mean the flash is good.

Jesus vs. Godzilla Jesus vs. Godzilla

I liked it!

It's pretty good but idk i just have a problem with the bankai you chose for Godzilla. There are more bankai that would have fit better with what Godzilla's.....personality, if i may. Other than that it was really entertaining, after reading your response to the harsh reviewer a few below me i makes me only appreciate it more.

Anime Collab Anime Collab

really nice!

The Samurai Champloo one was very fluid Snake capture all of their personalities in one 30 second time span.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Stupid Jeep...

This is great I finally bought everything in the store today and have all the medals except for that damn jeep one haha. So yeah, this game is kind of addictive.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Sweet Game!

I was like instantly hooked why can't there be more games like this? Upgrades are cool, but it's not all upgrades,either. One the air enemies start to block your turrets, strategy becomes crucial. In the end i got to 53.

Dropple Dropple

i like it!!!

I really like this game, and i got to level 37 but i had to do something and the game did not save. This is a save option, is there not? Otherwise, this is extremely addictive, so much so that i dont mind starting at level one.

Esoteric Defiance Esoteric Defiance

Cool sound you got there!

i really like this! I definitely got a Metroid Prime feel in this one, maybe not the first game but the last two. I'm only giving this a nine because theres this one part at like 2:13 where the track like skips. It really took me out of that trance, you know?

But yea,usually i don't like this kind of stuff, but that whole lost on a alien world thing really got to me after like the middle part of the song :)

Sephora responds:

The section at 2:13 is where the bass (almostly loudly) came in, so it may have seemed to progress abruptly.

Thanks for the review.

Slap bass solo Slap bass solo

It's a keeper

This was great I downloaded it immidiately after listening to it.

Dillpickle246 responds:

Thanks

Fire Abstraction Fire Abstraction

Beautiful...

It actually reminds me of Zin from Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons.